Back and forth across town to track down various Asian grocery items. We didn't buy anything that we had on our list, but we discovered new treats. Small moon cakes with lotus...
and a taro pastry, because I can't resist buying anything with taro in it.
Also on our 4-hour drive, we pulled over to photograph some bright colors.
Finally, our daily visitor. He comes by every day, and each time I make a mad dash for my camera (usually nowhere to be found right when I need it most) but can't quite make it in time. Today, however, he wandered by at twilight and paused on the fence as if asking to be photographed. Maybe he wanted to point out his resemblance to the lion, or perhaps he just took pity on me after days of watching me scramble. Either way, how kind!
But I wish he would let me pet him.
11.1.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment